Anglers travel far and wide to find the perfect fishing spot and some peace and quiet, but they also need somewhere to stay and rest. Do you have a lake side house or some accommodation near a fishing location? iFiske.ax offers the perfect place for you to market your place to stay to a very wide audience of anglers.
iFiske is a portal of Swedish fishing waters where anglers can also buy a fishing permit online. In 2019, we issue approximately 180 000 fishing permits. For all the fishing waters listed in the directory, we have images, text descriptions, maps, and much more. In other words, this is where you go when you plan your next fishing trip or vacation to Sweden.
The audience of iFiske at a glance (2019)
- iFiske.ax mainly attract anglers. The portal of iFiske.ax features 18 fishing areas and has been visited by 770000 unique visitors the last year (Source: Google Analytics), of these 400 purchased a fishing permit.
- 90% of the visitors are from Sweden, 10% are fishing tourists from outside of Sweden. (Of these, 50% are from Germany, 15% from Denmark, 10% from Norway. The remaining 25% are from other countries in Europe)
- The site is available in three languages, Swedish, English and German.
Under the accommodation tab of a fishing area at iFiske.ax, we put your advertisement at the top (first) with the tag “iFiske recommends”. Below the highlighted advertisement, other 5-10 other accommodations are shown.
Under the “Map” tab of the fishing area, the location of the house is also shown as a map point (point of interest) among other the markers.
An ad includes
- A Title
- A textual description of 5-10 sentences
- A photo (4x3 dimension)
- A web address, if clicked, the button links the user to your site.
We track the number of clicks and log the town/country of the person.
- Three optional “markers” to indicate if pets are allowed, if a boat is included or a boat can be rented.
- The ad can have different contents for Swedish, German and English languages.
Ads can be targeted at:
- A single fishing area at iFiske
- At all fishing areas within a municipality (“kommun” in Swedish)
- At all fishing areas within a larger Swedish region (“län”)
For visitor statistics of visitors to each “Kommun” and “Län”, please see: https://www.ifiske.se/index.php/om-oss/annonsera
Price list (2019)
Single fishing area
500 kr/year per area
1500 kr / year per municipality
3500 kr / year per region
Ask for offer
250 kr (one time fee)
All prices are excl. Swedish VAT of 25% and invoiced one year in advance.
Note: For completely non-profit accommodations targeted at fishers, we offer advertisements for free.
Besökare på sidan fördelat per län
Statistik utländska besökare och kunder
|Åland||Ca 300 kunder||46.86%|
|Finland||Ca 200 kunder||22.58%|
|Tyskland||Ca 100 kunder||2.21%|
|Lettland||Ca 100 kunder||1.19%|
|Polen||Ca 100 kunder||1.02%|
|Estland||Ca 100 kunder||0.34%|
|Lithauen||Ca 100 kunder||0.34%|
|Annat||Ca 100 kunder||0.17%|
|Slovakien||Ca 100 kunder||0.17%|
|Tjeckien||Ca 100 kunder||0.17%|
Besökare på sidan fördelat per kommun